Old 04-16-2009, 06:00 PM
barnbum

Oh I'm watching--I've been watching. I don't have a webcam--so it's kind of a lonely watch here. I have my buddy Angie--drivin*me*buggy who I give mare updates to three times a day... and my daughter wants me to text her with the news and photos no matter when one arrives...and Angie--she'll post when she gets news... and Kennedy and her dad and Mark will be in the barn to help--but it's not the same without my daughter here to anticipate with me. :(

They are close enough tonight for me to not be totally surprised if they went--I've never had them so close in signs before--they're usually weeks apart. Udders are full, but not tight--vulvas are loose, but not that long, but they are bright red inside--which might not mean anything. I rebraided tails and washed udders and other parts just now... and the foal kit is in the barn, camera is ready--and cell phone. Just have to grab the vet lube and bag of towels and foal blankets on my way out... now I just watch the monitor and wait. It'll be another long night on the couch. :wink: