View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 09:59 PM
katesnanna

Hi miss_ ticky2
I live in Brisbane.Just up the road. I have a Slumberland Chiropractic. I've had it for quite a few years(about 10 years) and it's as good as the day I bought it. I turn it frequently at least every three months. I just love it and my daughter said "it feels like it hugs you" when she slept in my bed.
But having said all that my husband doesn't like it. Not that it matters as we have separate rooms because he is trying to raise snoring to Olympic standard.
You need to lie on the mattress for at least 10-15 minutes in the shop. Yes it can be a bit embarrassing but it is your money you'll be spending. Just lie back close your eyes and think of waking pain free.Don't rush your decision you'll have it for a long time. Don't try more than 3 in any one day. Good luck and I hope you'll be happy with your choice.
Just remembered:- it will take about a week to get used to the new mattress. I was horrified when I got mine thought I'd made wrong choice, but my youngest daughter said they were given that advice when they bought theirs.
If you want to speak to me just PM me.