Thread: Contacts
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 08:31 AM
leona07

Originally Posted by Ducky
These are good ones, and thanks for the laugh this morning!

I have one that still makes me cringe to think about. A couple of years back I had to come into the office during the weekend to help the two engineers (men) here move offices around. I knew I'd get dirty, so I grabbed my jeans from the laundry hamper, not paying attention. I had been at work for a couple of hours when I sat down at my desk to pick my purse up off the floor. I had underwear sticking out of one of my pant legs. Not a great self-esteem booster. To say that I was mortified would be an understatement. ....I wanted to die. Of course, the guys were: a) too polite to say anything, b) didn't know how to approach the situation, c) were enjoying every moment of it and just waiting for me to notice.

This reminds me of something that happened to my best friends mom! It was about 9 years ago when I was still in high school and I was spending the night at my best friends house. Her mom grabbed clothes fresh out of the dryer, put them on, and ran to go do the grocery shopping. When she got back she was laughing because she found the fabric softener sticking out of the neck of her shirt while in the store and she was embarrassed. We then pointed out to her that she also had a pair of thong underwear sticking out of her pant leg!!!! Needless to say, she was even more embarrassed about that than the fabric softener sheet!!!!