View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 06:12 AM
jetnica

Okay - so here is my MASSIVE weekly update:

*bibliostone - waiting on confirmation of receipt of my F8 (mailed 5/16/11), got your F8 on 6/4/11 – will have it finished sometime this week.

*bookworm - waiting on confirmation of receipt of my F8 (mailed 5/16/11), waiting on confirmation of receipt of your finished block (mailed 5/31/11)

*brenda 5 - waiting on confirmation of receipt of my F8 (mailed 5/16/11) – you have your finished pinwheel. :)

*carsey - you have my F8 :) and your finished pinwheel :)

*CherylW - you have my F8 :) and your finished embroidered block :)

*Crafty3790 - you have my F8 :) and your finished pinwheel :)

*dogsgod - waiting on confirmation of receipt of my F8 (mailed 5/16/11), waiting on confirmation of receipt of your finished block (mailed 5/31/11)

*frogquilter – you have my F8 :) waiting on confirmation of receipt of your finished block (mailed 5/31/11)

*goldendog55 - you have my F8 :) and your finished pinwheel :)

*grammiebj - waiting on confirmation of receipt of my F8 (mailed 5/16/11), you have your finished pinwheel :)

*jaciqltznok - waiting on confirmation of receipt of my F8 (mailed 5/16/11), I have your F8 – will work on it this week

*janecat – I have my wonderful contrary wife block, waiting on confirmation of receipt of your finished block (mailed 5/16/11)

*joanelizbay – SWAP COMPLETE !!!! :) :) :)

*jupiter - ***block on its way, along with F8*** mailing confusion ;)

*Kathy N - waiting on confirmation of receipt of my F8 (mailed 5/16/11), waiting on confirmation of receipt of your finished block (mailed 5/31/11)

*LADYILENE – I have my pretty appliquι kitty, waiting on confirmation of receipt of your finished block (mailed 5/31/11)

*letsquilt - waiting on confirmation of receipt of my F8 (mailed 5/16/11), waiting on your F8

*lmattick - waiting on confirmation of receipt of my F8 (mailed 5/16/11), waiting on confirmation of receipt of your finished block (mailed 5/31/11)

*monarchbee - you have my F8 :) and your finished embroidered block :)

*moonwork42029 - you have my F8 :) and your finished embroidered block :)

*Navarre2011 - you have my F8 :) and your pinwheel :)

*Nurse Bonnie - you have my F8 :) and your finished embroidered block :)

*Ok Darla - you have my F8 :) and your finished pinwheel :)

*pgaines - you have my F8 :) and your finished embroidered block :)

*PokerDiva - I have my beautiful Bug Jar block, waiting on confirmation of receipt of finished block (mailed 5/31/11)

*QuilterMomma - you have my F8 :) waiting on confirmation of receipt of your finished block (mailed 5/31/11)

*reeskylr - waiting on confirmation of receipt of my F8 (mailed 5/16/11 - mailing another?), you have your spinning star 2 block :)

* rejenea - waiting on confirmation of receipt of my F8 (mailed 5/16/11), waiting on your F8

*scollard - waiting on confirmation of receipt of my F8 (mailed 5/16/11), waiting on your F8

*shay1896 – I have my squares within squares block :)waiting on confirmation of receipt of finished block (mailed 5/26/11)

*shaysmema – I have my contrary wife block :) waiting on confirmation of receipt of finished block (mailed 5/16/11)

*sewcornie - you have my F8 :) and your finished pinwheel block :)

*tapngram – you have my F8, waiting on your F8

*tolepainter54 – you have my F8, waiting on your F8

*wanda123 - waiting on confirmation of receipt of my F8 (mailed 5/16/11), waiting on your F8