View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 10:07 AM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Ducky
QC, I can breathe easier now....I was afraid you'd want to make Ducky Noodle Soup if you couldn't get BC to sacrifice herself...Whew!

I have my binoculars around my neck and ready. Still no sign of him. I do hear rustling in the thicket, but I can't be sure it's him.....
my but you are perceptive. I was thinking of a nice Duck ala'range :wink: if Blue played chicken and didn't show up...but then, I never was really fooled by the 'admin being sick theory'...he looks like a pretty healthy specimen to me. :D

Ninnie, how embarrassing to have to contact him all by yourself...we would have been happy to accompany you, in your time of need...teeheehee...he's like the wizard of oz...did you peek behind the curtain? or did he leave tape recorder running, and you ran off?
you say you make a mean chicken noodle soup? If we had to resort to that, and we used BC as ingredients, thinks that's exactly what we may have had to contend with. hmmm, ya think those blue feathers would have ran...surely she's been washed and dried before? I could use a little shrinkage... :lol: :lol: :lol: