Old 06-08-2011, 01:43 PM
Xylie55

Originally Posted by charity-crafter
Those talking about not having money to join weight loss programs local, there are several very good sites on the web that I have used and when I'm on the weight loss tear, still use. It's just so hard to stay committed to changing.

http://www.sparkpeople.com/ is a very good resource. It has all sorts of helpful tools, you can use the meal plans they set up or just enter what you eat. You can get an exercise routine and you can update what you did. YOu can have a blog or journal your thoughts. There are different groups you can join or set up a new group-maybe we could be a quiltingboard group? if anyone is interested...

I also read a lot on 3fatchicks.com, it's a weight loss forum where people just post messages about different topics concerned with weight loss and such.
3 fatchicks.com.Now there's a name keeping it real.That's funny.I am going now to check them out.I bet they are a good site.Well,I just got back,and that is a good site,wow.They have everything there.It will take a while to completely go thru it.But I like it very much.Has a lot of good advise for losing weight.Thanks for sharing.