View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 07:53 PM
ThreadHead

I was trying to teach my daughter to say Mama and Daddy. I would say Ma Ma,I would point to her and say, now you say that or Da Da, now you say that.
Her first words were "you say that"
It's great when you write down the funny things your kids say so they will be able to go through them when they get older.
We have sat around the dinning room table many times, telling stories and laughing at ourselves.

Another time my daughter 5, couldn't find any underwear to wear. I told her to look in her drawer, I just did the wash and put some in there. Again, she couldn't find any so I went to look, and the drawer was empty. I turn to my other daughter 4, and ask her if she saw where I put the underwear. She said, in the drawer. I said, but they are not there, where are the underwear? With that, she pulled up the front of her dress and said, they are right here, I have them on. I looked, and she had on 6 pair of underwear.
I said, you don't need to wear 6 at one time, and she said, yes I do, when my pants gets dirty I take it off and I have another one all ready to go.
Syl