Old 06-08-2011, 07:55 PM
Rita's mom

Thanks Mary, it is so sad she was only 18 years old. She had been at a party and when everyone woke up that morning she was not breathing. They figured she had not been breathing for over an hour. They got her heart beat back and she was on life support for a while but the doctors said she was brain dead. It was a drug and alcohol overdose. So sad and such a waste. It is sad because 2 years ago my youngest daughters best friend died from a brain anyrism on her 19th birthday. We were all so close and our kids all grew up together going to all of the same rodeos and gymkhanas. To lose 2 out of the group at about the same age is just hard. She had kind of pulled away from the rodeo world and I knew she was kind of in the drinking and drug crowd but I sure wouldn't have thought this was going to happen. You always hope they will grow out of it. No matter how much your kids irritate you, hug them tight and be thankful you still have them. Life can change so fast.

Pam maybe you could dip your peppers in pizza sauce. I don't like peppers but it might taste a little like pizza! ;-)