Old 06-09-2011, 02:57 PM
buddy'smom

Originally Posted by WynfordMom2016
okay to explain a little I live in a small community of about 80 people in between 2 small towns .. neither of which has a quilt shop as a matter of fact the closest LQS to me is about an hour away..about 2 years ago one of the small towns has a small craft store that sold alot of LQS quality fabrics...but they went out of buissness and I had heard someone local had bought all the fabric out...
well about a month ago I saw on craigslist that they woman who bought it out was having a sale but I had just injured my knee and was in a wheelchair and not able to go...Well I am still limping and not able to be on my feet much but I just saw she is having another sale...
ad said fabrics $2-6 a yard and threads .50-3.00..she only lives about 5 miles from here
But I know the store has been closed over 2 years and i do not know where she has had them stored or how..I hate to go there if its a waste of time but I also hate to miss it if its not..sale started today but i was busy but she is also running it tomorrow and saturday

If I wasn't hurt I would go regaurdless but I cant walk much or be on my feet too long and I hate to put myself in more pain if its not worth it

So what is your thoughts...waht would you do?????
Oh I would be there with bells on!!! Fabric can be washed and I'm sure she's kept it in a safe place.