View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 02:23 PM
blewbird

I "joined" the Alex/Tims quilt show online....charter membership.... a few dollars less.

Well....I have dial-up....NOT WATCHABLE ON DIAL-UP! So, I tried to watch it once on DD's speedy internet connection.....the show/broadcast was still broken up reception...but, besides that, it was mostly just a "pat on the back" show for Alex and Ricky and not much about quilting technique. I had heard from several other "charter members" that they were totally disenchanted by the content of the program and that they were very sorry they had joined. I don't know if they got enough complaints to change their format or not because I cannot watch it.

I wrote to the subscription place and asked for a refund because I was SO disappointed in quality and content of the show. I got a reply.... a very KURT reply stating that if I had read the "terms of agreement" I would have known that REFUNDS WOULD NOT BE GIVEN and that you did need fast internet connection to watch. They were VERY RUDE and not willing to bend at all. I haven't watched a show since!