Old 06-10-2011, 02:06 PM
Janis

It does work!!! But I had a time getting it to do so. First I needed to re-thread part of it, as it was done wrong. Could that be why the woman didn't keep it herself?? Then I needed to put in another needle as it just had one in it. Can it work with just one? I don't know. I now know why one needs some TWEEZERS with the machine. I got it threaded OK without them, but in trying to put the needle in, I dropped it and it went down in the hole and I tried to get it out from the bottom and then the top with my tweezers. Finally, I took off the foot and had more room to work with ... and then the needle dropped down in to the base of the machine a couple of times before I FINALLY got it screwed tightly in. Now I need to get it a brush to clean the dust in the bottom inside of the threading places, probably need to oil it, I have oil from my FW I can use, I need more needles, a SMALL screwdriver as I used the end of my bodkin I had with another machine as a screwdriver as the two I had with that machine were too big. I need to get a little box to keep all of these things in. Does that mean a trip to Joann's?