Thread: Quilt chat
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 05:01 PM
CristyK1

I was in the room at the time you came in. And it didn't take five minuts for us to answer. Your questoin was, was the site running slow. We said hello to every person who popped in when we seen them. We didn't see you till you posted the questoin about it being slow.

You were more than welcome to talk about what every you wanted to talk about. It was only me and another person in the room at the time and we talked about what every.

I'm sorry you felt like you weren't seen. But there have been times when I post things and it didn't show up till a while later or not show up at all. so please don't hold the chat rooms quirks against those of us who hang out in the chat room.

Originally Posted by TonnieLoree
Well, lets see. I just went there. I asked a question. It took 5 minutes for anyone to acknowlege my presence. The chat conversation was geared around dress codes of the past and the lack of them now. Thank goodness I had a landscaper show up and needed a tour of the property where I live. I'm not saying it was bad, just that it seemed like another huge waste of my time.