View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 07:36 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
eww, really loving these!!! I am a floral lover, and they are awesome.
Here I go again, if I can find the right print...eventually! (tongue hanging out)...what you do with mini's is so awesome, if you ever do decide, to go "bigger", I do think your stuff, could be in shows...your mini's certainly could...have you ever entered anything? I would have seriously patented those, mom is right. I believe in sharing and caring, but you have a very large family that could benefit from the proceeds that protection could provide. I really believe in your stuff, Rhonda. Think of your little ones futures. You have something special going on! :wink:
Thanks Quiltncrazy I appreciate the thought and the compliments! I have only showed some stuff at a little quilt show here in our one horse town at Old Settlers in the fall.
I really really!!! don't have time to enter in any shows.

As far as the money goes I depend on the Lord for my future (Iknow to some that sounds hokey!) and I have never been without and my kids know how I feel and for the most part agree with me. I feel more strongly about sharing the talents that God gave me and that means I am good with kids(used to have my own daycare) and so I spend time with my gkids and I quilt. I feel God will provide my money needs in his own way without my going looking for it.

Enough soap box theme right?? Basically I am an impatient person and didn't want to go through the process!!! Tho as I do the classes and write for these tutorials and an EBook the people who are doing the tech side are protecting what they present to people of my work with a copyright.

But I get so aggravated when I find something I like and I can't use it because I sell what I make. So I do not want to stop anyone from using what I am offering!! I feel I have a responsibility to share what God gave me!! And I get a real big kick out of people liking what I do and seeing people get excited about being able to do it for themselves!! It's an ego thing!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Makes me feel so good!! when people want to learn what I have to offer!! I wanted to teach kids (and did tutor kids)when I was in highschool. So here I am teaching "Big" kids!!