View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 07:11 PM
athenagwis

I just had to share this deal with all of you, if you haven't heard of it, you have to check out this site:

http://www.kidsbowlfree.com

You can sign up for free and your kids (up to 6 on one account) will get 2 free strings of bowling every single day for the entire summer!! There are a ton of participating alleys, so there is sure to be one near you. Each alley has their own limitations, so be sure to check out all that are near you. One alley near me is any kids under 18 and it goes till Oct 1, the other is kids under 16 and goes till Oct 31. You can also pay a flat fee of $25 to add up to 4 adults to the account, this would give each adult added 2 strings every day as well. Such a great deal for a fun summer activity!! Just thought I would pass it along. :) There is no catch to this, it was a program started in Michigan to keep kids off the streets and just exploded from there.

Just a note, the list of states isn't really in alpha order, so be sure to scan the entire letter area to find your state. All states should be involved.

Cheers!
Rachel