View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 09:33 AM
littlehud
Power Poster

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222
Isn't that the truth ... after you hit fifty the aches and pains turn into cronic conditions. :evil: That is the pits that you can't even sew. :cry: I would be in sad shape if I couldn't even express myself with sewing. I have trouble executing the stairs sometimes in my home. I have thought that it won't be too long before I will have to get a one story. I hate the thought of that. But, if you have to you have to. You know what I mean?

I am wondering why this happened? Do you suppose that the injections put too much strain on the old bones? I take that gluclosamine clortriton (sp??) stuff sometimes and it seems to help. My doctor said my vitamin D level was so low he put me onto a high dosage one you take once a week! I have to take the daily suppliments now. I guess it is very common these days to be low in the D. I wonder why? Our foods must be not what it used to be .... pestacides and such.

Soak a wash cloth in some witch hazel and let it sit there for about a half an hour. I know it will bring the swelling down and the redness. That stuff is amazing!

Gee Littlehud .... I sure hope you can find a solution soon. And I am very sorry that you are feeling so bad. And I hope the doctor's visit is productive.
Thanks for the hint. My daughter (who works in surgery with the ortho Drs ) thinks the injections may have worked loose some bone chips that were caught between the bones. I won't know til Monday, but that would be easiest to fix. Guess it's wait and see.