Thread: WIP List
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 12:58 PM
Skeat

[woo hoo, Skeat! I know bout the being bad...gonna finish up something today, and then hop on a chicken...quilt, lol,...but I do owe a friends, so HAVE to do that one, lol...and going to do a little something,something very soon for my freshly painted living room, when me and DD get together and paint...then I gotta do two somethings, for two more friends...I AM JUST LIKE LUCY IN THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY,...i just keep cranking them out...well, i'm a lot slower...the trick is, not how many projects can I start/finish, but can I challenge myself to do it out of stash and not go shopping...I have to go in the fabric store for at least two things, in about two weeks...I have NO self control, I have no willpower, I am weak...(belly up and admitting to all faults!!!)...well, just the quilty ones, lol!!! I got no other vices...it's not my fault, I was born with the FABRIC GENE..."i'm not bad, i'm just drawn that way"...who said that, K?...or anybody, lol?
chatty, chatty, chatty this morning...trying not to ackowledge my head hurts...gotta lose a few and get thyroid back in range! (when it's out, I go fab store-crazy! :wink: )[/quote]

Maybe it is just that we work so well under pressure:)That is why we keep adding to our list!:)LOL I just pieced my 'miss jump' and now pinned the vine and am debating to go ahead and machine applique due to my growing, never-ending list:)LOL Have to say it is at least fun and always interesting!! And, to debate going shopping??Did you bump your head?It's always good to water that fabric gene w/more fabric:)LOL Skeat