Old 06-11-2011, 06:41 AM
Miz Johnny

Originally Posted by BoJangles
Miz Johnny, it is so fun to have you back! What is your opinion of the Two Spools? Do you have one? We all know how Monica feels about it, but I'd like your opinion as well as I am running out of space for machines!

Nancy
Confession time here. I have one, have had it for years, but have never threaded it up. I just recently (within the past year) started emptying out my basement. (I've told you all, but I'm betting you don't believe me. Think "Hoarders".) I can now get to my Two Spool, BUT have been working on a shelf full of machines that I need to get cleaned up.

BTW, this week, I have been working on a pair of Japanese clones. (I know Billy hates that term, but I love science fiction, so it stays!!) One is a Brother-made "Diamond", beautiful shiney black class 15 with interesting decals. #2 is badged "State", another class 15. This one is staying (!), as I have discovered it is lighter in weight than my other class 15 machines. I'll post when they're clean and running. Next up is a La Vinnie. Of course, I'm converting them all. . . . .

Our world is kind of upside down here--my son has moved home again, and we have his 4 year old daughter most of the time. I'm trying to move a little faster to find more space for her. Also, I'm getting ready to go to NC for a week of vintage-sewing related activities, so busy, busy!!