Old 06-11-2011, 02:54 PM
Yarn or Fabric

I am almost done with my first dresser runner for my bedroom. I've started and stopped several times on this project. I guess I was just waiting for the right project to come along.

I used this tutorial http://idahoquilter.blogspot.com/200...-tutorial.html by the Idaho Quilter.

I changed my starting square to 8 1/2" and adjusted the lengths of the strips of course to fit that. It was really easy although I had to rip far more than I would have liked - just not paying attention to my order.

I have to bind it still.... I'll do that tomorrow after I finish up the matching night stand runner for hubby... after those are done I need to start on the dresser runner for my dresser & night stands. whew! I'll get it all done hopefully by the end of next week.. We'll see.... I think the rest of them will go a lot faster - I hope at least!!

It is roughly 94x20"
I wanted it to hang over the sides ;)

Wow - the colors are really off - it is much more deeper in tone and the purples don't even look like purple - I'll take pictures outside after they are all done ;)
Attached Thumbnails attachment-210065.jpe   attachment-210066.jpe