View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 08:07 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sewhappy57
Love your collection, I to love to collect. I have a tea cup collection,pez dispensers,vanity bunnies, victorian hats and gloves, old jewelry, bowls, antique chickens, sissors, buttons, beads, beanie babies,tin signs,fishing lures, boot hooks, silverware,spoons,fruit shaped pitchers, and glass pitchers, birdhouses. OK I'll stop now.........well just one more my favorite one, FABRIC!

P.S. At home I really love your collection too!
So you mean my fabric? You can't see all of it in the picture I have more stashed in some picnic baskets that sit by the antique stove. I also have shelves above where I sit that goes all the way to the ceiling that are full and shelves below and behind my sewing machine behind me.

What I showed of my collections is only half or less of all of it. The red tall cabinet by the stove is full of stuff to decorate with old collectible type stuff and the stove is full of collectible stuff and I collect aluminum coffee pots that are in boxes out in the Model T garage. and mom and I share a barn she has and it is full of my and her stuff! collectible and otherwise.
I have old books in boxes in the garage and collectibles in the bathroom and in the bedroom. Behind the green pie safe is a set of shelves that look like a wall behind the safe and it is full of my husband's LP and 45's and record players and radio's and victrola records and 8 tracks and anything related to old music
The pepsi machine is crammed with his coke and pepsi collection I need to display some day again.

And on and on...... We have a lot of STUFF!