Old 06-11-2011, 06:56 PM
vintagemotif

Originally Posted by BoJangles
Ok I did it, got my 33rd machine today!!!! The sad thing is that 11 of those are treadles!!!!!!

I got the Eldredge Two Spools listed on Craigslist! The machine is so nice, only needed to be wiped off. It was in the same family for 86 years! I got the Certificate of Warranty - dated. I got the users manual, the attachments, the instruction manual for the attachments, the service guarantee. He was asking $100, I got it for $90. This is the first machine I have bought that I did not have to go on-line and get a manual, bobbins, slide plate, spool pin, whatever! It is complete!

Here she is! I am going to call this machine Annie Oakley - she fits in with Monica's cowboy and cowgirl.

Nancy

Sorry these pictures are kinda dark - I had to put this one in front of the Murphy bed in my sewing room! Heaven help us if we have over night company soon!
Nancy! That's a gorgeous machine and cabinet! Congrats! I love the Annie Oakley name. These are wonderful machines for piecing. Winding the spool bobbin does take some getting use to. If the can doesn't wish to sit in correctly (which happened with the Cowboy), then you just make adjustments to the spring plunger. Those directions are found in your manual. But most likely you are good to go.

Again, I'm very excited for you! Enjoy! :)