View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 08:31 AM
Scissor Queen

Originally Posted by ncredbird
Originally Posted by calla
Not a computer wiz here however I was wondering if that is the only site you have trouble with. Also, what is your dpi set at? I have to have mine larger due to visual problems.............calla
Yes, this is the only website that I have issues with, that I can recall. The resolution is set at the recommended default which is 2048X1152 and the DPI at 9 point Segoe UI @ 96 pixels per inch. It is set to 100% not any larger than recommended. Ann in TN
The thing is, unless somebody has exactly the same monitor and computer with the exact same software version and settings it probably looks different to them. You just have to play with your settings until it looks good to you. On my verion of IE there's a drop down labeled "page" at the top of the window. I use it on practically every website to adjust them to my liking. I can quickly adjust the zoom and the text size. My monitor is more square than new flat panel monitors so I change things to fit it. Plus I sit farther away than most people do from their screens so I change things so I can see them.