Old 06-12-2011, 12:10 PM
clynns

I have Missy (I think, she's been gone for about 10 days now), Lil Miss (looks like Missy with same dispostion), Scotch (aka Butterscotch color, yellow eyes), Midas (same yellow, but has green eyes), Ace (long hair, Maine Coon breed with white stripe down his face like Ace from KISS), Bandit (black and white and a momma's boy (I'm momma), Tippy (female yellow and white with tips of white on her ears) and Casper (male looks like Tippy but is a 'Friendly' cat). All are fixed. But Lil Miss chases and swats Tippy. Scotch doesn't like Lil Miss and she's afraid of him. Ace is laid back. Lil Miss is mean to all the cats. And may have run one of them off (Missy). Missy is the mom or grandmom to all of them.

Best thing I can tell you is to not interfer when they finally get their fur in an uproar. You can't prevent it. It's like chickens. They have to establish their pecking order. Until they do, they will swat, tackle, scratch and hiss at each other. Just stand clear and hope it doesn't last long.