Old 06-12-2011, 03:51 PM
Lostn51
Banned

Originally Posted by BoJangles
Originally Posted by Lostn51
Originally Posted by Sassylass
Originally Posted by Lostn51
Wow I really need to get in the shop more often but between the snake bite and trying to keep up with my customers I am hardly on the internet at all.

I am working on something for me for once. :D I am getting my FC Henderson ready to put on a treadle that I restored several months back. I was a W&W D9 treadle but after making the top for it I am going to mount the machine on the top and then fashion a coffin top for the machine and call it done.

Billy
Snake bite?? Care to elaborate?? Hope your feeling better and soon!!
sass
I was taking the items out of the attic of my daughters house that was flooded from the Mississippi River and a copperhead bit me in the face right below my eye. We had to bulldoze her house down from the damage but ours fared pretty well except for the storms we had leading up to the massive flooding.

Billy
Geeze Billy, you have been through a lot with just the storms, but a copperhead bite? How bad did it get and how are you now? A copperhead bite sounds deadly to me! We have rattlesnakes here, but a copperhead sounds worse somehow!

Nancy
Well they are very poisonous and after it bit me I went and got my 12ga and ran a box of shells through it taking out several of them. It was a baby that bit me (which is worse) but I was able to take its remains to the hospital with me for the anti venom. I was very lucky and since the house was being bulldozed down It didnt matter that it had a butt load of holes blown in it. :lol: So I am on antibiotics and I can not get hot nor can I get out in the sun.

Billy