View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 06:30 PM
arimuse

They look really good! Do you find yourself stopping at the mirror when you run for a potty break?? lol. You should plan some picture cards for Christmas.

We (hubs and I) had back to back appts thursday to have what the dentist called divots filled, around 16 each person! They form from old age (gums recede) and brushing too hard or with a hard brush. It just looks like you have these dents in all your teeth at the gumline, and food gets in there and your teeth start to look peggy. I didn't care about the looks so very much but he said if we weakened the teeth that way the fronts might shear off!
I hate the dentist, I brush and floss thru the day trying to keep from any issues. Anyway, we did this, he had to "surface drill", no shots - I thougt I'd have a heart attack it hurt so much (coldair/water on nerves too close to the surface of the tooth! - he said it was ok!!)
For 2 days I thought my life was over, my mouth hurt so bad even opening in the air hurt, couldnt eat, couldnt drink - BUT, every time I passed the bathrm mirror, by gosh, they sure looked better than they ever did in my life! If I were planning an open casket (want cremation)I'd make sure they pulled a toothy smile on my face!
Now, I smile all the time and am still looking (the pain went away, the dentist said it would, he didnt lie)in the bathrm mirror every potty trip, lololol. sharet