Old 06-12-2011, 06:58 PM
hoppa

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
Thank you Hoppa, just got back from our little mini vacation, can you say sunburned???? Geeze it was Hot in Austin Texas...Well, need to finish up a few other swaps and get them in the mail...I do have the Halloween done, just waiting to get paid Tuesday! Hope you all had a great weekend, on our way home, I ran into a little trouble, I had my little change purse in my back pocket, hand to go to the little girls room, and I guess my change purse fell out, I thought I herd a thud, but didnt see anything on the floor didnt think to check my pockets, any way had the remainder of our trip money in the change purse, who ever found it must me feeling it's her happy day, cause she ended up with $70.00 + change! Happy for her but sad for me, we were to far to go back! talking about sweating bullets and hoping we would make it home and not run out of gas....:-)
WElcome back Donna.Sorry about the change purse and glad you didnt run out of gas. Funny you went to Austin as that is where we are heading too. We leave Sunday for New Mexico for 5 days then to Austin for 10 days. Heard it is hot and humid too. Can handle heat but not humidity. WE just got back from Lake Tahoe from a conference and it was cold. But found a wonderful lil quilt store and got into trouble there. Need to take Red there,lol.

Hoppa