Old 06-13-2011, 06:19 AM
Just-Lee

Originally Posted by Crazy Quiltin Robin
Just-Lee, I just finished my radiation 2 weeks ago .... wow 27 treatments and the itching and burning was sooo bad but they gave me 2 different creams at the cancer center .... one was Miaderm and it was creamy and Aquaphor was like vaseline ... but they worked ... my radiation was on my neck and I am very fair skinned.... it pealed like a bad sun burn and the itching was the healing process ..... good luck ....try Benadryl and hydrocordozne cream .... if that dont work pray or get the shot
good luck .....was just informed I will be having more chemo and possiably radiation .... I have non hodgkins lymphoma so I have a difficult road to ride but God holds me up when I am down and this board is so great....... I hope you get better real soon .......hugs
I am so sorry you have to do it again! I am kind of worried too, because they never checked my other side, and the cancer didn't show up on the mammogram. Why they wouldn't thoroughly check both once malignant cancer has been found is beyond me! I will see about the Miaderm, but Aquaphor did nothing for me..maybe I need a mixture! lol j/k