View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 06:22 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by decky
What a cutie. It must be nice that you have all the grandkids with you for a while each month. Keeps you busy but one thing with grandkids they go home and grandma can rest.
Yes I love having them but I also love sending them home! LOL
I usually have kids Fri to Sun each weekend. About one weekend every two months I take off for me. Now that summer is here I will have Jake 12 for a week in July and another week in Aug. He usually only comes every other month rather than every month during the school year so he comes for a few days on holidays and in the summer to make up for it. I used to watch him when he was a baby for 10 hrs a day 6 days a week til he went to school. So he and I have a special bond. I love them all equally but some have a differant personality so they are all a differant relationship.

I love them all but I try to put at least a couple days inbetween having kids. I just sent Daymon and Colton home and Fri I will have Zachary for the weekend. Then Zach will come the next weekend and I may end up with Colton and Devon some the last 2 weeks of this month also.

Zachary is autistic and I am his care giver and respite worker so I get paid for keeping Zach. We have goals we work on with him.