View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 02:11 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

I read every night and somtimes get to read during the day...love to read. Janet Evanovich has written her series from one to sixteen with 17 coming out end of this month; i have pre-ordered it. I have all of Joanne Fluke's books, too...the latest one is Devil's food cake murder...she solves the mystery and gives you excellent recipes in her books. (And has a web site...made cookies that look like a cheeseburger!) In talking about her at the book store the last time, I was recommended Diane Mott Davidson's books (12 published in all) that begin with the Cereal murders. Leslie Meirer has the "holiday" mystery series. New author Jenn McKinlay has written "Sprinkle with Murder" first in a new series a cupcake bakery mysteries...again with recipes.

Carolyn Brown has written some excellent "Cowboy" romance books about Honky Christmas before that, My give a damn's busted (very funny), Hell,Yeah!, I love this bar, last one published is: Love a drunk cowboy.

And when I ran out of reading for the month, I grapped up Emily March: Angel's rest, followed by her Hummingbird Lake and followed by Heartach Falls. Wonderful reading. I have re-read them about three times in less than a month. Inspiriting stories. Uplifting.

If you have not try some of these, you might want to look at one at the public library or book store or even a used book store.