View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 07:25 PM
collettakay

BLACK AND WHITE SAMPLER BLOCK SWAP

12 1/2 inch UNFINISHED black and white sampler blocks. Only blacks, whites and varying shades of the two, please. Prints with blacks and whites will also be perfect for this quilt but please make sure they are only black and white. (No green leaves, purple swirls, etc.)

You make 12 blocks, all alike and send them to me along with a self addressed, stamped envelope for return postage... what ever it cost to send it to me, it will cost to return your blocks to you...so be sure to put enough postage on your envelope. When you are ready to send them to me, please pm me and I'll give you my address.

I will send you back one of your blocks and one each of 11 different blocks..

Please mark EACH ONE of your blocks with a little slip of paper pinned to it or a sticky label with your message board id and if you want to, your real name. It is nice to know who made the blocks in your quilt.
If you want to make multiple sets, just make sure you have 12 blocks of each pattern. You will receive back as many as you send.

Mail your blocks to me by July 1, 2009

I will mail them back out by July 15, 2009 or as close to that as possible.

If you want to post what block you are making, we can try to keep them all as different as possible. Let's keep each other motivated to make the deadline and have lots of participants!