Old 06-14-2011, 08:29 AM
Lostn51
Banned

Yep according to my wife I have lost my ever loving mind but I am going to do it anyway. Billy is going for a little bike ride........... :P

I am going to be leaving in the next month or so heading to Indy and the Speedway. I didnt get to go to the races this year because I was in Charlotte at the NASCAR race but I still want the 100th Anniversary T-Shirt. And what better way to go and pick it up than to ride my bicycle. So now I am planning a safe route to get up there and back hitting a lot of the back roads and byways. The only bad thing about it is that I will not be able to carry any sewing machines home with me on a bike when I stop and look around at different spots during the trip. :(

But I am thinking it will be a 6 or 7 day round trip going up through TN, KY, and IN. I do want to ride through the land between the lakes and stay at the park one night. I figured as I plan this trip out that I could swing by some of your places, hang out and if it was okay crash for the night. I want to try and to meet as many quilters and machine collectors on the board on this little excursion that my wife thinks is crazy if possible. I am guesstimating that I will ride around 100 miles +/- a day and I want to change up the return route from the way I came.

Billy