Old 06-14-2011, 09:17 AM
Lostn51
Banned

Originally Posted by QuiltingGrannie
You're talking Bicycle not motorcycle????? I think I'm with your wife on this one!

Just kidding, sort of. I wish you the best, safest ride. Keep us posted and PLEASE be careful!
If you head our way (which is out of your way, but if you get lost and end up here) you are welcome to stop in.

Phyllis
QuiltingGrannie
Quilter's Pantry
Yep I am peddling!! :-D

I am ordering my Road Bike today or tomorrow and I should have it here before the end of the month and then the local bike shop has to set it up to fit me. But I am going with an Aluminum/Carbon Fiber bike so I can have the best of both worlds and I can afford the thing. I wanted a total Carbon Fiber bike but they can run upwards to $10,000+ for a really nice one. I am only allotting myself $3500 to spend on one and that is including the GPS/Computer, the touring rack and bags that I am mounting to the back of the bike.

But she did say that we could drive up there but I told her that after everything that I have had to deal with that I needed to air my head out and relax. But this is only a starting point for my next big trip.......East Coast to West Coast in April with a couple of my buddies. :thumbup:

Billy