View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 02:37 PM
Quiltin'Lady

How fun to hear what everyone collects! Unfortunately, I live in a relatively small house with a man who doesn't like "stuff" around. So I have to be clever how I keep my "pretties." :lol: :lol:

I collect blue, white, and blue&white pitchers and creamers. I've got large white ones on the open end of our birch bookcases in the living room; smaller blue ones on the white open end shelves in my dining room; larger blue and white ones on a white shelf that goes around our [very] yellow office; and lastly, I have four shelves filled with creamers of sizes (but all white, blue, or blue&white) in the cabinets in my dining room. [pictures when I can...]

I've picked most of them up at Target or Ross, surprisingly. The rest from eBay or on trips here and there. Some very new, some very old. All loved.

I also collect the little figurines that come in Red Rose Tea [http://www.redrosetea.com/figurines.aspx]. I've got about 50 of them on the back of my sewing table, grouped by collection, of course! 8)