View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 02:39 PM
madamekelly

DH was out in the yard getting ready to finish putting down our 'paver' courtyard (red and gray checkerboard), and he has our dogs out with him. I reminded him when he took them out, to keep an eye on my dog King, since he is an escape artist. I was in my sewing room, working on a secret project, when the telephone rang. I picked it up, and a lovely female voice said "Do you have a big black and white dog?" Puzzled, I said yes.... She says "if you tell me your address, I will bring him to you." What??? I say. She says " We are at 7/11 (1/4 mile away) and when I opened my car door to get in, he jumped in and won't get out". :oops: I gave her the address, and they said "see you in five." I walked outside to ask DH how the dogs were. He says "Fine, they are right here." I pointed down the driveway and said, no they aren't, King is in that car coming toward us. I don't think I have ever seen his face so red! lol! The most dangerous words in our home are 'car dog'. Both big dogs turn into 'hyperactive poodles' when they hear those words. :lol: This just proves that chipping, and licensing your pets is a godsend when they are lost. And how was your day?

This is my escape artist (Yukon) King. Silly dog.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]211541[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-211535.jpe