Old 06-14-2011, 08:20 PM
Wine Woman

Originally Posted by Feathers
Originally Posted by Wine Woman
Kind of off the weekend topic but we all live so close and travel the same roads so I wanted to share some of my visits to a couple of nice Quilt Stores over the last week. I wanted to share with all of you that there is a new little quilt store that opened in Gaston. Very cute it's in an old house- Very limited on fabric but wonderful prices. She also has long arm services very reasonable.

Sew Cornie- I visited two quilt stores yesterday and today and thought of you. In Canby, the very nice quilt store had plaids on clearance. If you buy one yard you get 40% off. But the best was today. In West Linn, Holy Hill Quilt Store is a gallery of beautiful quilts, fabric and a lot of fun things. This store is so much fun. Love the way its laid out and all the displays are very nice. Everytime I go its all rearranged - so its like my first time all over again! Everyone must go to experience the beauty of so many things. Sew Cornie they have sooooo many plaids! You have got to go! Don't forget that down the hall is another part of the store with brights and children fabrics.

Everyone may have already visited the stores or know about them but just had to share if not. It's worth the trip they are all unique-but make sure you have extra time to spend in Holly Hill because you will need it.
I'll have to grab Sharon and go quilt shop creeping one of these days SOON. Thanks for the info.