Old 06-14-2011, 09:59 PM
vintagemotif

Originally Posted by purplefiend
Originally Posted by dirty1mom
Originally Posted by vintagemotif
Anyone in the SF Bay Area looking for a free Singer 15-90- and stool? That Singer 15-90 can be used in treadle, and you don't need to change the wheel to a spoke wheel.

I find this post amusing. Anyhow, it will all be free by end of week.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/atq/2439924460.html
Not a very good reason to hurt a sewing machine! When I was a kid if we looked at the machine the wrong way Mom yelled. And heaven help us if we touched the "good" sewing scissors! My son has been known to tell his friends (loudly) not to touch my sewing stuff!
We were threatened with death and destruction if we even thought of touching Mom's machine and any sewing related
items. What is with today's parents??? Why can't they just say NO!!!??? OMG somebody go rescue that machine before she throws it out.(shakes head several times)
:roll:
I was hoping someone else would do that for me. I was in that direction this weekend, picked up the Davis NVF. It is about a 50 minute drive for me to go rescue this machine. I showed the post to my husband today, and he said go get it. I told him that I would wait a couple of days to see if anyone else wants it. Which is why I posted the heads up here. I do hope someone grabs this nice machine, cabinet, and stool.