View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 04:22 AM
emsgranny

Originally Posted by Lucky Lindy
Darn foot pedal! I have 3 siblings and they all have MS, so I have witnessed their struggles since I was a young person. I hope that you can find a way to continue to enjoy sewing. Whatever happens, know that even if you can't sew you can still share your skills and knowledge with others. I admire you, God Bless you!
WOW Linda - that is very rare that that many siblings would develop MS in one family!!! Do any of their children have it?

I too have MS so I can relate - I have to look down when I start to sew too. I have the same problems. I also have some problems with the loss of sensation in my hands coupled with occasional tremors. makes it kinda hard to sew lol I find taking small spurts at sewing helps some.

We have the same attitude - gotta laugh or we would cry :lol: I have been told by several doctors and nurses that half the battle is keeping an upbeat attitude.....May you keep that attitude. If you ever want to talk just pm me.

It looks as though there are alot of us here with MS - maybe we should make a buddy list or something

cheryl :D Keep on keeping on- one small step at a time :thumbup: