Thread: RV Sewing
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 11:11 AM
Divokittysmom

:thumbup: :thumbup: CJ: Gorgeous RV!! Great use of space!! Our RV floorplan is slightly different than yours. However, my machine sits in the same place, where our computer should be... I think it's a much better use of space for a sewing machine :lol: Fireplace stayed so I can always be warm while sewing!
I love your idea of pretty baskets above your slide out!! Functional and pretty!! I turned the tv cabinet in the bedroom into my miniature sewing room. Nearly all my sewing supplies and projects fit in there. Anything larger goes under our king sz bed also, like my cutting mat and Sew Steady Portable table.

We are not fulltimers, but we do travel for extensive periods of time as we are Volunteer State Park Hosts. We feel truly Blessed to live the RV lifestyle, it's been our dream that we are able to live out now that we retired. We worked long and hard to get to this point! :-D

RV's are not what they used to be, if you haven't been in one lately, check one out!! King sz beds, surround sound, flat screens, microwave/ convection ovens, central vaccuums, fireplaces, dishwashers... etc etc...seriously, some even have a 2nd bath with a jetted tub! They literally are beautiful, comfy homes on wheels.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful RV and great use of space, you have given me a few more ideas!!... uh-oh... did I just hear my poor hubby groan??? :lol: