Old 06-15-2011, 03:17 PM
Colbaltjars62

LOL, Cindy do you feel your tummy churning?

Just got back from the Quilt shop in Beaver Creek called "Let's Quilt". Laurie if that's the one you were talking about it's still open... At least my Visa will confirm that...... :roll:
Beware when you ask a worker in there for help with the Asian panels. She will find more than you ever imagined. :shock: She was most helpful... In a good way.

Alice I am going to let you pick through the panels you want because there were more than the 4 we had in the beginning..
I, uh, well, sorta bought a few others that we didn't have.... :|
I couldn't decide on a few so I just went ahead and bought them..... Karen you can take a look too since you have some already. Anyone else who would like to take a look can PM or email me.

Let me know when you want to meet at Helvacia tavern to get them. Since you have already paid for them, hubby will think they are a gift? LOL Yeah honey it was a gift.... My hubby says this Friday is good for us if you would like to meet then. He must be having withdrawls from the burgers there..lol
Let me know what's good for you..

I didn't get to West Linn today to get to that quilt shop. Traffic was awful and I just wanted to get home. Maybe next time.

See Ya'll soon.. :mrgreen:
Faith :XD: