Old 06-15-2011, 03:24 PM
Rita's mom

Originally Posted by reeskylr
Originally Posted by mooretll
I know, what you mean.
Originally Posted by Krystyna
Originally Posted by mooretll
my package was delivered on the 10th but have not heard anything yet. Maybe out of town. but have not seen anything from them on the board either.
Your item was delivered at 12:33 pm on June 10, 2011 in REHOBOTH, MA 02769.
Mine was delivered and I didn't hear anything for days. I finally PM'd her and found out that she loved everything. Why she didn't send a thank you or post here is a mystery since I really sent her quite a nice package that included a book, an embroidered apron, and a whole bunch of other stuff. When you make up a special package for someone, it's nice to receive an acknowledgement. She has posted elsewhere. Now I don't feel bad that I forgot to put her candy in the package and ate it myself. Oh well. :(
Yeah, my first two were like that. I had to chase them down and one didn't know where to post. Hopefully, Lori will weed out folks that aren't participating fully in the swap. :)

I'm going to start a bench sit, but I'm sure mine is on its way. I made chocolate Amish Bread. YUM!

Chocolate Amish Bread? I have had Amish friendship bread but never Chocolate Amish bread. Sounds yummy! can we pry the recipe out of you? :D

My SP recieved her package a couple of days ago and sent me a very nice PM thanking me!