View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 09:19 PM
Qbee

OK....so first my dad passed last July...then Mom in December....then I ended up in the hospital for what seemed like FOREVER so what is going on with me now??
I GOT A JOB!!! Yep....after months of looking, I finally got a job. Of course I got it right after being very ill so it has been a challenge but a good challenge. Also, we are finally getting to do my Mom's memorial service that had to be postponed due to my older brother's eye surgeries. I am looking forward to going home to Texas this weekend but of course not looking forward to the reason.
Anyway, the point is that I wanted to update everyone on the status of the swaps that I am involved in since I have gotten behind.

Boomerang Swaps #4 & #5 - I am steadily getting the blocks from the 4th Boomerang out to everyone and should actually get them all out in the next couple of weeks at the latest. All of my F8s are out for #5 and I will get going on those blocks as soon as #4 blocks are complete.

Row Robin - I will be about a week late in getting the row sent out simply because I am paper piecing the entire row. I think it will be a fun row though :)

Magnet Swap - I am back to hosting this swap and we are in the process of doing our 4th swap with a 4th of July theme :)

Thank you to all of you for your constant support. I don't know what I would have done the past few months without ya'll! :D