View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 12:58 AM
Ninnie
Power Poster

You take the Cox road exit off of 85 to go to Mary Jo's! f you go on line to her site she will give you directions and store hours and you can take a visual tour of the store and get an idea of what it looks like. People come from all over Europe to shop there. There are plenty of hotels, so come and spend the night. Sometimes when my cousin who lives out of state, comes we just go and spend the night and make it a 2 day trip. Can't do that too often, I spend too much money! :lol: :lol: When you go in the door you will pick up a slip of paper with lines on it and give it to the lady at the cutting table. Better get 2 or 3 :lol: This is for her to write down all the fabric that you buy. DH often goes with me and carries all the bolts. I love the trip back home, because then I can go over and over all the new pretty pieces that I have. My record is 100 fqs. So, go on line to her site and start planning! If you need any help I will be glad to meet you there! Any excuse to go to Mary Jo's!

Ninnie

:wink: :wink: :wink: