Thread: Down and out
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 06:17 AM
Jerrie

This morning i am feeling so down, I guess i have several things on my mind, I need to clean my house, my bedroom have washed clothes on my king size bed i just move them to the empty side and go on with my day me knowing i have to fold them and put away , i need to shampoo my carpet in the living room i have a new area rug. i need to get ready for a yard sale next month sometime, i have that itchy feeling i believe my anxiety level is coming.i am taking my Hydroxyzine, celexa, Risperidal. My feet is still swollen, i went to the Dr couple of days age and i was there from 9:45 until 5:00 pm had to take some more test, my D-Dimer is 3560 it suppose to be from 0-565, a week ago it was in the 2000 and it keep going up i keep having the v-scan since i am short of breath but they fine nothing Thank the Lord. and i have the D-Dopler where they scan for blood clots and it comes out ok also not saying i want them to find something but i want to know why my D-Dimer keep going up You know when you have so much on your mind and don't know where to start. well i don't mean to complain to yall but i have no one to tell to release some things well thanks anyway for reading (Listen) Jerrie