View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 09:12 AM
amma
Power Poster

It looks like a wonderful childs quilt to me! I like the bright colors, the variety of fabrics, and the I Spy theme :D
I agree with Tim, a clearer picture would be a good idea. When I buy off of the internet, I want to be able to clearly see what I am interested in. If the picture is blurred, unfortunately, I wonder if something is trying to be hidden. (Sorry, I am sure that is not your intent, but I have had this happen in the past) Make sure that the quilt is hanging very straight and square. You put a lot of time and love into making this, and you want others to see it as a perfect baby quilt for their perfect little one :D Maybe a close up of some of the squares and an explanation of what an I Spy quilt is and the fun you can have playing the game with the child in a doctors waiting room, etc.... Also a picture of the quilt back may help too. I know that since I cannot see it in person, I expect the seller to show me through pictures all of the details. Good Luck on your ebay endeavors!