View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 09:58 AM
Maride

I can picture this: One bedroom for sleeping and storing necessary items like clothing, toothbrush, etc. One bedroom with tons of shelves to store fabrics separated first by colors, and then by designer. I see a side designated for easy access of books and patterns. One bedroom for two long arms in front of each other, one on a frame and a sit down one. One for you and one for your dear friends from the forum coming to visit. One room with a sewing table that takes up 50% of the room and is completely covered by a permanently mounted cutting board, situated in the center of the room so you and your friend can cut around all four sides. On two walls of that room I see peg boards with mounted hooks to set up your cutting tools. One room with a few sewing machines. You know, straight sewing, free hand motion, etc. The walls are covered with those shelves that have the stick to put your threads, since you need those close to the machines at all times. All the rooms will have a TV with cable, so you don't miss your favorite show when you move from room to room. You know, a girl has to keep up with what is happening out there in the world. You will always have a bathroom near by. The livingroom will be designed to display the quilts that you will be making. Kitchen...Who needs one. Maybe the fridge to store the leftover take out. Maybe you can figure out a technique to dye your own fabrics using the stove or the oven. You see, It wasn't that hard to figure out what to do with that much house.

Ooops! I was dreaming and fell off the chair. I hope you get the house. It is beautiful.

Maria