View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 09:28 AM
Cathe

Here is one of my current auctions (it hasn't had any looks, either, but USUALLY my quilts do sell.)

http://cgi.ebay.com/CHRISTMAS-handmade-Double-Wedding-Ring-Tablerunner-Quil_W0QQitemZ110184773548QQihZ001QQcategoryZ10937 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I don't mean to hold myself up as an example, but there are a couple of things that would help - more pictures, better and closeup pictures, and better text. You have to make people WANT your quilt. SHow them your backing, your binding, your stitches, several of the adorable novelty prints you used....

Also, you have unused space in your title that could be filled up with search words! You should use words that people search for - Baby, quilt, crib, custom (which means that you made it yourself, on ebay - not that you make it to order), handmade (which includes the sewing machine), OOAK (one of a kind, if it is), boy or girls, toddler... unless the buyers search specifically including the text (and most won't), your quilt won't show up in many searches. ONLY the title is searchable by default. I wouldn't bother with the word "New." It's not one that gets searched.

I hope that helps!