View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 09:23 PM
Dotha

Natalieg, I am showing that photo to my husband. He will think it looks like "messy" because it is not in a drawer out of sight but I think it is lovely! I think he thinks that I am the only one with lots of fabric! I just love my cabinet with the shelves...the fabric looks so pretty in there. I just stare at it sometimes. All my whites and off whites in one pile, all my batiks stacked so nicely, and my many pieces of Christmas...oh, so pretty! I have not finished with filling it yet. Many tubs of my fabric are still waiting in the pump house needing to be put away in it however I am going to figure out how to do it.

Fat quarters are tough to put away or store, it seems to me. I don't mind sticking them in a drawer folded like we did in the quilt shops where I have worked. I have lots of fqs since I am doing a drunkard path out of 30's reproductions...all different fabrics. As well I have started a yo yo flower quilt with lots of pastel small prints. And Let's face it, I love fat quarters just ot have. Time to go sort some more or go to bed. Which shall it be?? That is my question.