Old 06-17-2011, 03:23 AM
olebat

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Oh here is a place for us to document our machines, a place where we can post photos and the pertinent information about them. Like the serial, make, model, etc. We can still discuss them over here in the shop but I want a place so we can build a data base of machines so we can identify ones that we score down the road.

Here is the link......

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-130994-1.htm

Billy
Yet another Great Idea Billy. I agree that this should be photos only, save the comments to be posted here in the VSMS. Should we each just keep adding to our own original post as we accumulate, or make separate entries? I'm thinking about how I have my photo files - 66's, treadles, clones, by brand, etc. If we edit, it won't go to our mail boxes (for those of us who use that feature), but we can make a new comment on these pages that we've posted new photos in the data base. If we make new posts each time, we'll get to see them immediately -ish. (Do you follow this gibberish?) How should we post so that the information will be searchable, I guess is one of the things I'm trying to say.