View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 03:51 AM
mexmmh43

Interesting, I had never heard the name abby rose until last fall. My neigbor's son's had a daughter and yes they named her Abby Rose. I think it is a beautiful name.
Originally Posted by Katia
Thanks for all the great names. I wrote down bunches of them for my husband to look at and some I thought of too while I was doing the Fabshophop. He decided she looked like a Abby, So I decided to call her Abby Rose. I can't remember if Abby was in this thread or I found it on the shophop.

She is the funniest kitten I have every had I think. She is living up to the clownish reputation of a calico. I grew up with lots of calico's and torties but they were Manx cats. The calico's were always more silly and fun then the grey or white ones we had.

She is settling in quite well. I put up all the dangerous things in here that she could get into. Pins and thread and all that. She is so curious and quite the climber. But she mostly wants to sit or sleep on the desk and be close to me. We may have to figure out something different when I start to cut something out or sew. I do everything at this desk, so that may be a problem. But I will figure it out, I do have options.

So for now anyway, I think her name will be Abby Rose, but I have been known to change my mind. I do like the makeup names. I was thinking Mabelienne (sp?) would be cute too.