Old 06-17-2011, 06:40 AM
Wine Woman

Yesterday seemed to be a good day for a lot of us! Congratulations Lori-that is so exciting to win! You wait so long to find out and then . . . there it is and to win more than one ribbon!! Way to go! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I was the happy one yesterday! I received the most WOW package from Sustraey! I was kept in suspense until I could park and open my package and when I did - WOW is all I could say! I literally sat there and stared at my beautiful package! First was an awesome hot pad that greeted me first. Then when I started to look deeper there was more beautiful fabric with wine bottles so I can make a mug rug now!! Beautiful batiks I could use for the back. There was such a pleasant fragrance in my package. Although she had it in a plastic bag there was the softest aroma from my hand lotion, hand sanitizer and my cute fish soaps!

I feel like sustraley really new me-the fragrance she chose is the one I always buy (my favorite), the beautiful notepad is the colors of my sewing area and with one of my favorite flowers on it and she didn't have a clue! The cutest pins, thread, and Jolly Ranchers will all be put to good use!! She had attached to my note the cutest clips for marking pages. I have to find more of these much nicer than sticky notes to mark pages! My package was so nice and I am extremely touched by her thoughtfulness! Thank you so much Sustraley I'm going to enjoy everything in my gift!

June Swap from Sustraley
[ATTACH=CONFIG]212748[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-212742.jpe