View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 07:56 AM
dragonflyxlx

Originally Posted by Favorite Fabrics
Other than finding the bunnies, was the hop fun? Did you enjoy looking at stores you hadn't seen before?

Or were you just very focused on the bunny?

(I've never hopped myself...)
I love seeing all of the different types of fabric available. For instance the ethnic prints like the ones from Australia. I bookmark a lot of favorites to come back to when my pocket book and ideas are ready for something new. I sometimes find fabric that I have been looking for that my regular stops don't have anymore. My gift certificate was for $20.00, and the shop that I won it from had some nice things that will go with a project I have in my design file right now, they had great prices so I bought a little more than the certificate was for, and I am really excited to wait for the fabric to come. The shop owner had emailed me herself that I had won, so after I shopped I wrote to thank her for her participation. I think the shop hop is so great because I learn about new and private people who are selling wonderful fabric on the net. And I don't have the time to search for a lot of shops. Fabshophop has done the hard work.